I was nominated for this award by Moongazer ( https://oldmamoon.wordpress.com ) Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award.
These awards come with rules and these are the rules pertaining to this one –
A) Show the award on your blog.
B) Thank the person who nominated you.
C) Share seven facts about yourself.
D) Nominate 15 blogs
E) Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
So seven facts about myself, hmmm….
Here goes –
1. I live alone with my 2 dogs
2. I volunteer and foster for dog charities
3. I wrote a doggy cook book for charity, last year, called The Canine Chef and is full of treat and meal recipes
4. I am registered disabled
5. I grow my own fruit and vegetables
6. I make jewellery and dog bandanas for charities to sell
7. All my dogs have been rescued and I have never been without a dog my whole life.
Now to nominate 15 blogs, where to start!
1. ABodyofHope – Abodyofhope.wordpress.com
2. The Temporary Dog – thetemporarydog.com
3. Bitch Fit – letshaveafit.wordpress.com
4. Onehungryghost – onehungryghost.wordpress.com
5. The colours of Autumn – thecoloursofautumn.wordpress.com
6. Be right where you are – lexgoldilocks.wordpress.com
7. Trina’s North Germany – northgermanyblog.wordpress.com
8. 2HelpfulGuys – 2helpfulguys.com
9. Anythingdogz’s Blog – anythingdogz.wordpress.com
10. Virgobeauty’s Blog – virgobeauty.wordpress.com
11. Living to Thrive Chronic Illness blog – heidijoneschronicillness.wordpress.com
12. WTF Do I Eat Tonight? – wtfdoieattonight.com
13. Scorched Eyebrow Studio – scorchedeyebrowstudio.wordpress.com
14. Takingthemaskoff – takingthemaskoff.com
15. Don Charisma – doncharisma.org
Thank you to everyone that has read and/or followed my blog for the past 3 months, I hope you continue to enjoy my posts.